Friday 16 March 2018

what is love


What is love?
What is that love that is fulfilled? Someday I wish to experience that love where I know that this it! I don’t need any more, I won’t find anyone.
That love that reaches its culmination! Sex and marriage is not the culmination of that kind of love. It is just a pit stop. That feeling where u feels butterflies in your tummy and that deep dull ache in your heart is just the beginning of that love. You want to be so close that the very air you breathe is each other’s breath. That love where nothing can come in between. That kind of closeness where your heart beats for you but works for the other one. The love that requires no name.
I want to feel that love again and with no one else but with the same person. The same person whom I can’t imagine my life without. He is my best friend, he knows what I am thinking and every day I want to feel as close to him as can be.
My interpretation of that love can be wrong. But I have experienced another side of this love
The one that consumed me! The one I could not breathe, where I ached for his voice, where my desperation overtook my reason and my will power had no control on me. When I had tears in my eyes and I cld not see beyond and past that. I have never felt that way where I had to lose that love and never could meet him or even think of him.
My heart can’t take it anymore and it has gotten weak. Coz I fall in love so easily but I love truly, madly and deeply!

No comments:

Post a Comment