Sunday 17 February 2019

Making an effort

We all have been struggling!
Some of us struggle more than the other and yet we all put on a brave face and try to live with it.I wonder though that showing you are vulnerable, a sign of weakness or just a sign of your capability to accept yourself and let the other person accept you too?

Do I need to make an effort to accept me first and bring in the changes that i deem fit for myself or give in to the norms of the society and maybe kill my inner self in the process. Making an effort is an ambiguous statement and definitely need more clarity. Nevertheless, in order to move a bit further in my personal growth, yes I need to make an effort.
An effort to do more of what I want and more of what is absolutely right for me!
Write more, Do more of what I love
Quill more, It satisfies my creative side.
Be more, Present in the life of ones I love and all those who actually matter.

My musings continue....

No comments:

Post a Comment