Wednesday 1 May 2019

Nurture

we have all heard the phrase- Nature nurtures!
The other day while I was on my morning walk , I noticed the flight of the pigeons.
There is a small feeding area designated for birds, where people offer seeds to these pigeons. and I could not help but notice that while a man was feeding to these birds, they usually flew away, thinking that this man might hurt them, but as soon as they realized that he is simply giving them food; they actually flew back!
And a thought came to my mind. we human being (those who do not have any malign thoughts) are somewhat like these pigeons. We at first might get scared of the love we receive from someone. But once we become sure, we usually return to the same person for more. That is how love nurtures the soul! like pigeon , we must always return to the love!

No comments:

Post a Comment