Wednesday 1 May 2019

My journey week what>>>

Well , Well Well?
yeah I Know, I have not been able to post any thing online for so many weeks. The reason being not because I stopped in between, but coz of various reasons We have not been regular any more. Mostly due to social obligations!
Any how, I am happy to report: 
1. I have not had noodles since we started (OK! maybe once or twice) not counting during my poor health!
2. I can feel my body change! and my mood too!
3. I actually wait for the morning to go for my workout session.( something I never did before)
4. Most importantly I have realized that doing work out in the morning is way better than in the evening and doing it in the fresh air is more yielding than at home...
5. My sir, who is amazing BTW! he has gone back home and is helping me out through various videos and his own inputs can actually feel that these exercises are actually helping me. 
6. I can now hold a plank for 30 sec and more..
7. Despite my poor health I still try to drink a lot of water and squeeze in some workout!
Hope this continues and not dwindle down.
P.S : thank you sir, for being persistent and being strict and easy as and when required!


No comments:

Post a Comment