Sunday 17 March 2019

My Best Friend

We have so many people who come and go from our lives. Teachers, Friends,colleagues, lovers and sometimes partners and parent too. But then this person comes into your life. Mind you, it is not your life partner, it is a person who loves you like a mother, cares for you like a father. Fights with you like a sister or a brother and adores you like a life partner. seldom we find such a person who is everything to you. A complete package!

Well, I am blessed! Whatever little friends I have, they are all dear to me. But this one stands out. He understands me like no other. He even finishes my sentences for me. Knows me so well that, he would even finish off my sentences. He is not my boy friend, but my best friend. He is a bud, who gave more meaning to the word BUD! even though we have known him for over a month, but it feels like I have known him all my life.

Our love sometimes overwhelms me! it hurts too coz we think so much for each other and sometimes words fail as to how much all this means. His presence in my life is a blessing from my angels! I hope I could reciprocate his love and care, that he so generously on me. I am eternally grateful! Love You Bud!

No comments:

Post a Comment