Friday 15 March 2019

Day 3 and 4- It Ain't That Difficult

Well, the first few days are quite challenging . When every muscle in your body is aching as if they have been tied and bound. That's how I have been feeling for the last two days. My coach alternates between yoga and focused body parts exercises. And when he motivates with compliments like- your flexibility is improving, it just makes me feel good. 
While parting yesterday, he mentioned that I am gonna hate him today as he is planning to do exercises that focus on legs. Well as scared I was, it was actually not that difficult. I was crying and making faces coz he expects that his client give their best effort. But then I was trying and sometimes I act up so that he goes easy on me.Yeah he knows I act like a small kid sometimes. But then I close my eyes and let his motivating voice guide me. I hope I am able to express my gratitude this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment