Wednesday 13 March 2019

Day 2 of my journey- I hate him

Oh what! You are making me work so hard! i cant do it anymore.Please I cant take this class anymore.
Yes , I said all the above things to my instructor today. But he let me be a pampered kid but at the same time kept on doing on what he does best- teach me to do better.
Today he had decided to do some arms, shoulders and Abbs workout. having been doing yoga , almost always it was really tough for me to do all these. And now each and every part of my body is hating him for all that he has done today and cursing me for taking up this offer. What the hell was I thinking?

Well , he said a few things that made me realize that he is right. No one has the magical pill, to make your body fit. SO you need to work hard for it. And unless you are happy, how hard you try to work, you can never reach where you wish to. Well said sir!

He is a no nonsense kind of guy who can keep his emotions in check. I could feel how crestfallen he was when I said all the above things but he did complete his session and as a bye, he said if there is something you wish to talk , I am here but kindly when you come for exercises, keep your off mood at home and be happy with what you are doing, coz unless you do that... well his work and energy is wasted. I felt sorry for my behavior and hoping that he would come back tomorrow to teach me. His care for his client is genuine and wants them to work hard for their own self. it is endearing and something else. So, yes sir! I will try to walk on your path.

No comments:

Post a Comment