Tuesday 12 March 2019

My Journey to a better health (Day 1)

It has been almost two years when I have tried to be a bit serious about my health. due to certain medical reasons, I am not able to work hard or go to gym. Well I am not going to get into that. 
What I needed was a nudge and a push in the right direction and someone who can help me on my path. I always wanted a friend who could support me when I am about to fall, and guide me on doing the proper workout in the right way. 
I have always been interested in following simple yoga to maintain good health and flexibility, but never could find out my true strength. In a class of many students, the instructor is not able to correct the pose for everyone, thus it benefitted but not to the extent that I hoped for.
A week back I had a request from a person , whom I did not kno, had nothing in common, but then something caught my attention. His love for yoga (there were more too)! As we got talking, I found out that he does take personal training and he wanted to help me out. We agreed to meet and therby started my journey to a better and fitter me!
I am sure it would have its ups and downs, he assures me, that I am going to even hate him and say all nasty things, but when we finished the day one, I realised that I have more energy and happier attitude. His constant reminders about drinking and eating right is the daily motivation.I found out that he puts his soul into his client's well being. Thank you Angel!

No comments:

Post a Comment