Saturday 4 January 2020

Eternity

You have inspired me for a long time and I have thought about you many times. Every time I play that tape I feel hurt and happy together. Though I know it has been a long time ago, the wound and the mushy feeling feels really fresh.
The time we spent in the park, our confessions and special Spidy Kiss are all so fresh in my mind. Every time we met, watching the sunset. Hoping I will get to chase a sunrise with you are some of my memories that are still like new.
The way we met and the way we parted, seems like just yesterday and I am back with you.
You never seem to go away, harder I try every day. With your crooked smile and even more crooked nose, made me skip a beat even now.
You have enchanted me and maybe still do but I know how hard it is to simply get over you.
I can still feel the first drop of the rain, when never been kissed turned into never been kissed in rain. When time stood still and maybe, my heart was too. The memory of you on your bicycle will roll over my head.
In the silent night I still remember you. As the day approaches I know this memory will fade but I know the night will bring you.
My memories play this game with me where I am someone else and you maybe. Crippled by my thoughts I write all not. Yet I feel I lived an eternity in this page….

No comments:

Post a Comment