Saturday 4 January 2020

Love at first Kick

I am sure most of you must have heard about love at first sight! But no one would imagine love at first kick!
It was any other day for us! Boring classes and college campus and back to PG. We have seen every bird that the campus had to offer and I was genuinely not interested. We did not even expect any new bird to fly in. and then I saw her…she was a perfect mismatch. She came to study to be a teacher and she was dressed in jeans and shirt. When I saw her with her girls in suits I knew she was different. And then she did this turn and kicked her friend in the bum. I was awed and I knew…I fell in love with the girl who kicked.

Our classes were just across the hall so I had the chance to look at her quite often! I loved the way she carried herself and the way she behaved. Once she caught my friend clicking her snap from my phone and she approached us! That was the day when I had a good look at her and I fell in love. We became friends and started meeting often.

I remember the day, I found her crying over someone and I saw how vulnerable she is. Over the time she became a very close friend of mine, all this while I never told her that I was falling deeply and madly in love with her. Writing a letter for everything was her way of showing that she cared. So I did the same. One day I gathered all my strength and wrote her a letter…
Pree
I am in love with you. I love everything about you. The way you smell. The way you play volleyball. The way you are able to dismantle every guy in your class. The way you have bowled me over.
I will love you forever even if we grow apart I will always love you. I loved you when you sing “Lady”, I love you when you fight with me. I love you when you talk nonsense. I fell in love with you when you kicked your best friend and every time we meet I fall in love with you all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment