Saturday 4 January 2020

Feel it

Every now and then I think of the time that had gone by. We are not the same and I think we can’t ever be. But my memories play the kind of game that is not healthy.
It is not healthy to think like the way I do. I am constantly reminded of you. I wake up with a feeling of nostalgia. The very thought of seeing your today makes my heart skip a beat! My stomach churns with excitement and I feel I am on the seventh heaven.
It is a niche I created for myself, where I can feel however I want to feel. Interpret it as you like it. I am no Shakespeare to write profoundly. I can’t write odes either. But it is a feeling that I can’t define, just hum in my mind.
A prose writ in poem, a failed attempt maybe. I try to do justice to myself, but fail immensely.
Before I went to bed, I wrote a letter, to explain my matter. I poured my feelings for you, hoping you would understand. It’s just a stream of thoughts that doesn’t matter to mush. Yeah it is mushy much that I think too much.
It is just the way I feel it, that I write so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment