Saturday 4 January 2020

For You...

You never know when someone will come in your life and when that person will leave. It is just a blessing to be alive and be surrounded by people who love you and whom you love. I have the pleasure of having you in my life. I dedicate this to our friendship.
Back in school being in the same class did not entitle us to know each other so well. Even being in the same group of friends and going out was not enough for us to be great. I can say on my part that we never felt the need to know each other and yet we were aware of each other.
While growing up we meet different circumstances that teach us a lot about the other person and it was these consequences that brought us together. We selected the same subjects to pursue our careers in and fate proved our guide in bringing one step closer to each other. In those three years we became even closer than before.
As time moved on you became indispensable to me. I thought of you as not just my very close friend but my teacher and guide. Your simplicity and your grounded nature were in complete juxtaposition to my flamboyant nature. But you always managed to calm me down and teach me how not to get hurt when I wore my heart on my sleeve.
I got married and the whole time I found you with me for all the emotional support and stupid things. And when you got married I could not do the same, I still feel guilty about that sometimes. We both got settled in our life. Even after having kids and a home to run we never lost touch with each other. We proved to be each others guide and great friends.
Today I would like to take this opportunity to tell you how much you mean to me. I never knew since when did my best friend’s wife became my best friend and my best friend became my best friend’s husband. We have the same tastes and same thinking (though you are still more in control of your emotions). I hope to continue to be a part of each others life. Let life teach us and let’s learn together.

No comments:

Post a Comment